Wheel balancing * 4 Wheel alignment
Do you want the excellent service that you have received from Metro Wheels applied to the mechanics of your Car?
Metro Wheels now offers mechanical services with team members who have years of experience as part of our staff. We can now offer to our customers the additional excellent services:
- Force Variance wheel balancing on state of the art industry equipment
- High Speed - on the car balancing (By appointment only see below)
- 4 Wheel Alignments - Starting at $69 (we are offering a $10 discount coupon)
- All types of Suspension work ($75 per hour standard rate applies to labor)
- Brake caliper painting – colored match to the car or per your request. Paint not included in the price.
On-the-car Finish Balancing
On-the-car finish balancing can correct most vehicle vibrations caused by low profile tires, upgraded sizing of custom alloy wheels, and/or brake and suspension irregularities. This will not correct brake pulsations or mechanical problems with your suspension, but "balances out" any weighty areas in these components - resulting in a smooth ride. Standard balancing can sometimes alleviate the problem, but not in all cases. If you are having trouble with a vibration in your vehicle, then try this unique service from Metro Wheels. The wheels and tires are taken up to 130 mph - on the car - using our Hoffman finish balancer. As long as your vehicle doesn't have damaged wheels, suspension or brake components, the result will be a smooth ride.
And much more…
Call us now for your appointment (770) 423-0440
Read what customers are saying about Metro Wheels and Accessories in these cities:
- Acworth Wheel Balancing
- Alpharetta Wheel Balancing
- Austell Wheel Balancing
- Canton Wheel Balancing
- Kennesaw Wheel Balancing
- Marietta Wheel Balancing
- Powder Springs Wheel Balancing
- Roswell Wheel Balancing
- Smyrna Vinings Wheel Balancing
- Woodstock Wheel Balancing