Motorcycle Wheel Repair
At Metro Wheels, we've teamed up with the most knowledgeable engineers to develop a state-of-the-art motorcycle wheel repair facility in which to bring motorcycle wheels back to factory tolerances. We can also refinish your dull or peeling alloy wheels and make them shine like new again.
Metro Wheels is based just north of Atlanta and services customers from all over the country. We offer shipping options to customers unable to bring their motorcycle wheel/rim to us. See our packages and shipping options below or contact us about a damaged motorcycle wheel.
Before - The Damaged Motorcycle Wheel
Collision damage or wear and tear from years of driving can make the motorcycle wheel look dull and shabby.
After - The Repaired Motorcycle Wheel
After the surface imperfections have been skillfully repaired, we apply a smooth coating of clear coat to give the finished motorcycle wheel that "showroom new" appearance.
Our motorcycle wheel repair process is based on the bearing system - which may or may not be deemed "useful" after the accident. We use the accuracy of the bearings inside the motorcycle wheel itself to ensure that the wheel both rides smoothly and straight. If your bearings are damaged from the pressure applied to them during the accident, our repair shop manager will inform you of the damage and possible need to replace the bearings. In some instances the repair can still take place - however - there are times when your bearing should be replaced after the repair has been completed. The tracks in which the ball bearings ride within can be compromised. We will inform you of this if this should occur.
Some shops simply clamp the wheels from the outside and press out the damaged areas which is not as accurate. That process does not take into account the side to side movement that is in every motorcycle wheel repair.
Motorcycle Wheel Pricing - 2013
Pricing is per wheel
Metro Wheels does not repair motorcycle wire wheels.
Walk-in or shipped in
A. Standard package -
B. Full package -
C. Polishing package -
Note - Any wheel that is 20" or greater will be charged an additional $25 on top of the repair price for extra set up time and cleaning.
- We will not remove any tires or pressed in bearings. Please have the tires, sprockets and loose bearings removed, AND DO NOT REMOVE PRESSED IN BEARINGS.
- A rush fee of $25 per wheel will be applied when we are asked to have the product ready the next business day for delivery back to your place of business. A MAX rush fee of $50 will be for the customer that want to wait for the repair to be completed. Otherwise, your product will be delivered within 2 to 3 business days. (Weekends not included. Pickup and processing day not included)
- Color change will be an add on to the above pricing of $50 per wheel. For instance – going from silver to gold.
- Color match charge will be an add on of $70 for both sides of the wheels (2) - to the above pricing. This is when we have to match a wheel to the color of the bike or a specific color that the customer has requested. Hyper silver colors are additional.
Read what customers are saying about Metro Wheels and Accessories in these cities:
- Acworth Motorcycle Wheel Repair
- Alpharetta Motorcycle Wheel Repair
- Austell Motorcycle Wheel Repair
- Canton Motorcycle Wheel Repair
- Kennesaw Motorcycle Wheel Repair
- Marietta Motorcycle Wheel Repair
- Powder Springs Motorcycle Wheel Repair
- Roswell Motorcycle Wheel Repair
- Smyrna Vinings Motorcycle Wheel Repair
- Woodstock Motorcycle Wheel Repair